SXSW


Starting today, I'm in full SXSW mode. Last year was my first year to attend the Interactive conference and I COULD NOT be more excited to be going again this year with two other girls on our marketing team.

I'm ready for the overwhelming influx of information. Inspiration overload! And maybe this year I'll have a little self control and not eat tacos for everrrrrrry meal.


Exactly my sentiments about this week. I LOVE living here. Austin is an incredible place to live, work and play. And for a few days, all the crowds and excitement in our city is fun! But when all is said and done, it's a sigh of relief when the event is over and everyone goes home. :)





If you're curious, here's a look back at SXSWi 2012 {via my old blog}:
 I'll be tweeting from sessions at @MrsAmandaReed, and Instagramming, too. Follow along!  

Comments

  1. I wish I was partaking in SX stuff this year... Growing up is a doozy. Have fun, and learn lots of useful info!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts